We are happy to announce that the Casimir Pulaski Museum in Warka reopens to the public starting from May 5, 2021. The exhibitions can be toured from Wednesday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am to 6 pm.
There will be a 30-minute technical break to allow for the facilities to be sanitized; during the week, it will last from 1 pm to 1.30 pm, and on weekends expect us to close from 2 pm to 2.30 pm.
We ask you observe the safety rules during your visit to the Museum. Please bear in mind that face masks are obligatory.
We highly recommend you consider visiting the Museum individually. A limited number of patrons may tour the Museum facilities simultaneously. For the Manor, the number is set at 15 people.
- keep the social distance of at least 1.5 meters / 5 ft.,
- sanitize your hands at entry and exit,
- cover your nose and mouth, especially when sneezing and coughing,
- avoid touching commonly accessible surfaces,
- refrain from touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
We recommend paying by card at the ticket office.
The Museum Café is open during regular Museum opening hours and offers a takeout service only.
The Park is open daily from 7 am to 9 pm.